Tuesday 3 June 2014

Coco Mademoiselle Review

Recently I wrote an article reviewing the Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum by Chanel on a website called Real Beauty Spot. I loved working on the review and I hope you enjoy reading it too. I've posted an excerpt here and you can read the whole post here. So go ahead and check it out and also leave me a comment here and/or on the other website so I know you've read and liked it :) 

"This perfume is one of the classics in the world of fragrances. Since it’s launch back in 2001 (and then the Eau de Toilette version in 2002) it was predicted to double Coco’s business and brought in about $21 million in it’s first year according to Women’s Wear Daily. While I’m not usually interested in the business/financial part of perfumes, that information left me more curious about this fragrance than ever.

Packaging: The bottle pictured here is the 1.7oz Eau de Parfum version, which comes in Chanel’s signature rectangular glass bottle. The bottle looks tiny but has a good weight to it. Not the kind of weight that makes it impractical to use but the kind that feels luxurious while handling. The simple design with the gold-edged label at the center oozes of elegance. Ordinarily I wouldn’t be so impressed by such a simple design for a perfume bottle but Chanel makes it work.


The Smell:"


Tanaya

1 comment:

  1. Pet Food is just one of most outstanding stuff. i just love it..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...