Sunday 18 May 2014

Professional Beauty India - I'm in India!

I don't think I've mentioned that I would be visiting India again in any of my posts recently. But I am and while I'm there I will be attending a beauty event. I was so excited to hear about this event since it sounds a lot like IMATS and PHAMExpo(which I was delighted to be invited to but can't go to since I would be in India at the time) and I'm glad that there's finally something like that in India! I've posted the press release for the event here and if you're in Mumbai I would love to see you there. I hope at least some of you would be able to attend. I've been looking for beauty and blogger events in Mumbai for the duration that I'm here so that I can get more involved in the beauty and fashion blogger community of Mumbai. Let me know if you know of other events and if you will be attending this one. 


United Kingdom’s Largest Trade Exposition, Professional Beauty Returns to Mumbai
The UK’s largest beauty, spa and wellness event, Professional Beauty returns to Mumbai by popular demand. The expo brings together the latest offering of products and services from across the worlds of beauty, cosmetics, hair, make-up, spa and wellbeing – all under the one roof.
With almost 30 years of experience in this space, located in ten cities across the world, Professional Beauty has been exhibiting in India since 2012. Having received a phenomenal response year on year, the event helps educate the Indian market about global trends, expose buyers to new innovations and brands and offers real solutions for business growth.
This year the forum will be taking place on 2nd and 3rd June at the Bombay Exhibition Centre. Participating brands and artists include reputed names such as Official Make-Up Partner Kryolan, Max Factor, Ceriotti, Ikonic, Cuccio, Marvie Ann Beck, GK Hair, Fat Mu, Nicka K and REM UK.
From the latest in make-up to organic beauty, this year’s exhibition floor is jam-packed with features. Showcasing on the Expo demo stage will be leading treatments, live in-action from some of the industry’s leading artists.
One such name is Max Factor’s Samira Olfat, makeup artist to various Hollywood Celebrities like Eva Longoria, Nicole Scherzinger and Allison Harward, and Gossip Girl’s Tinsley Mortimer who will be conducting an exclusive seminar and demo on Make-Up trends.
“Whether it’s the latest trends, brands or talent, we at Professional Beauty are constantly evolving. With more than 250 brands expected, visitors can anticipate seeing leading industry names that will help unearth the latest innovations, trends and techniques, coupled with non-stop inspiration with live demonstrations to make the two-day Expo a show-stopping experience,” says Vikas Vij, Managing Director Ideas Exchange and the mind behind bringing the expo to India.
So go ahead, clear your diaries and get set for this year’s beauty extravaganza!
Note: Professional Beauty is a B2B trade show and is reserved for trade & beauty professionals over the age of 16 years only.
For further queries:
Khyati Mishra

+91-9769281874

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...