Tuesday 17 December 2013

FDS Personals Perfectly Portable Cleansing Cloths Review.


Like every beauty blogger, cleansing cloths/wipes are important to me. We use them to take off makeup while taking photos for several looks/tutorials and even while swatching. It's not just beauty bloggers that use them though. Anyone that wears makeup frequently knows that some days we're just too tired to go take the makeup off with a makeup remover and the cleansing cloths on the bedside table are like a blessing. However, when I'm looking for cleansing cloths I notice that most of them are harsh antibacterial wipes and refreshing cloths that aren't really made for taking off makeup. This is why I wanted to try the FDS Personals. They sound great when you read all about them and so I wanted to see how well they take off makeup.

The packaging isn't extravagant or beautiful but it's cute and for something like cleansing cloths I don't think such extensive packaging is even required. I like how they divided the 30 cloths into 3 packets of 10 cloths each because it makes them so much easier to carry with you. I have carried them with me on my holiday and that's mostly why this post is quite late. I really wanted to give them a good testing before recommending them. I like the bright colors of the packets but the circles just make me think of carpets. Is that just me or do you think of carpets too when you see that design?



What the package says :Free of Parabens, Sulfates and Alcohol
Gentle enough for Sensitive skin
pH balanced & hypoallergenic
Gynecologist tested
Dermatologist tested
Discreet and flushable
No colors or dyes
Not tested on animals
You can find these at http://www.fds.info/
It sounds like these cloths aren't going to be too harsh and they've really been made to remove makeup and to be used on the delicate skin on the face. Many cleansing cloths have made my skin breakout before but these didn't. I am not in love with the fragrance but it's tolerable. My peach fragranced cleansing cloths smell about a thousand times more delicious and refreshing but if you haven't smelled them you'll never know what you're missing out on. I will definitely repurchase these cloths because they took off the makeup pretty well. However, I still have to try a few others like the ones by Ole Henrikson and Simple so I'll get those first. 

So will you be trying these cloths? I do recommend giving them a try and they're really inexpensive compared to some others at the drugstore and high end. Let me know what you think about them in the comments below. Which cleansing cloths do you usually use? I would love to try the ones you like as well. Don't forget to follow me on twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin' .

Happy holidays lovelies! 
Tanaya <3


*Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...