Friday 27 December 2013

Bright Winters - Outfit post

It's been quite a while since I did an outfit post so when I came across a contest on polyvore, I decided to make a set for it even though the contest was already closed. The guidelines just seemed so interesting that I had to try and create an outfit for it. The contest required a perfect winter outfit but needs the picture of a city in it. I chose the picture with pretty snowflakes and fairy lights because it looks so festive. Bright colors are unexpected in a winter collection but they're beautiful so I went for a Fuchsia coat with fuchsia lips to go with it. The wonderful blue Oscar de la Renta highlights the fuchsia but still looks lovely with the snow and lights. I would love to wear this outfit to a lovely christmas dinner with family or friends. What do you think of this outfit? You can follow me on Polyvore to see other collections, sets and outfits.

A Winter of Brights


1 comment:

  1. I love the set, you're right, bright colors are unexpected but beautiful! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...