Thursday 14 November 2013

The Perfect Fall/Autumn Palette (Wet n Wild)

I've been looking for that perfect autumn eyeshadow palette for a while now. Those of you that follow me on twitter may have seen the Illamasqua palette that I tweeted about. But let's face it. Not all of us can go out and splurge on a seasonal Illamasqua palette no matter how beautiful it is. I think I have found the perfect alternative to it- Wet n Wild Coloricon palette in Knock On Wood 383B. With 3 beautiful colors for just $2.99 you can't really go wrong. Some may not like the packaging because it is quite flimsy but I like the look of it. Basically, there's nothing at all that I don't like about this product.

The eyelid color is a pretty plum with hints of brown and red. This was the color that attracted me to the palette in the first place and I didn't care for the other 2 colors at first. It's a wonderful color that compliments brown eyes perfectly. The crease color is a shimmery brown. This is a very common color and I have look-alikes of this color in many of my other palettes. However, it's handy to have it in this one too since it goes well with the eyelid color and now I won't need to carry 2 palettes with me. The browbone color is a pale pink with just the right amount of shimmer. Even though the eyelid color was what attracted me to this palette, this pale pink has become my favorite. It's gorgeous enough to just stare at all day!


From what I've heard, Wet n Wild eyeshadows have impeccable quality, texture and pigmentation. This product is no exception. I was taken aback by how smooth and soft the texture of the eyeshadows was and the pigmentation is stunning. As you can probably guess, I love this palette and cannot stop praising it. Go get one and try it for yourself. You won't regret it.

Hope you found this post useful. I love talking about great products such as this one with you guys so that you can try them out too. Let me know what you think and if you've tried this palette before. Is there any other Wet n Wild product that you recommend I should try?
You can follow me on Twitter , Bloglovin' and Facebook to stay updated with new posts.

Tanaya <3

11 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the eyelid color, I'm following you now on google+ and gfc. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks lovely! Wish we could get Wet n Wild in the UK!

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could get MUA and Sleek here! Hahaha. I'm sure there must be some way to get the products. Try arranging a swap with someone in the usa. :)

      Delete
  3. Those colors are very nice and will be useful for the holiday season. It really is the perfect fall pallet. Off to Walgreens I go... Thanks!

    Whimsical Allure

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours beautiful!
    Very Autumn colours!

    lots of love
    http://rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of these coloricon palettes & they are seriously high-quality! These colors are so pretty and wearable too. Thank you for the swatches

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I have two of their palettes and I love them so much! LOVING this one as well, might have to go get it, just found your page...wanna follow each other? xo

    www.ironyofashi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is a gorgeous trio! Such lovely shades, and wet & wild shadows are so nice! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost picked this up a while ago, and I'm regretting that I didn't pick it up!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi tthanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...