Sunday 14 July 2013

The Skincare Wishlist

I'm really proud of myself for having stuck to my plans and being able to write the second post of this Wishlist series. The Makeup Wishlist was well-received and that makes me even happier and more excited to be continuing the series. Taking extra care of our skin is the price we pay for constantly trying new products. Here is a list of a few products that were created to repair, restore and even pamper our skin. 

1. Bioderma Micellar Solution : it may come as no surprise that this is the first product in my skincare Wishlist. This cleanser is said be a magic-makeup-removing-water. The science behind it is that the Micelles in this water cling on to the makeup particles and the makeup slides right off. It's the same concept as that of soap but in the form of this magical makeup removing potion that is great for the skin.


2.La-Roche Posay Physiological Micellar Solution : sounds similar to Bioderma doesn't it? That's what attracted me to this product. And also the fact that its by La-Roche Posay which is possibly my favorite skincare brand at the moment. La-Roche Posay products have a reputation of having perfect texture, formulation and basically of being lifechanging skincare products. 

3.Weleda Almond Soothing Cleansing Lotion : the packaging is pretty cute. After trying Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion I've been on the lookout for another Cleansing Lotion that I can use for comparison. I guess everything in life is about comparisons and competitions and so I felt the weird need to compare Cetaphil to another cleansing lotion.

4. Rosehip oil : I am no stranger to the use of Tea Tree oil for clearing blemishes and just maintaining a glowing complexion. In fact, Tea Tree oil is my go-to product  for when my skin begins to act up. Therefore, I was fascinated when I heard of the benefits of Rosehip oil and I'm curious to know whether its better than my beloved Tea Tree oil. Also, Miranda Kerr recently credited Rosehip oil for her perfect skin.

5. Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel : I've read wonderful reviews of this peel and it sounds fruity. I'm eager to try this product and I will definitely post a review as soon as I try it out!

6.Frésh Black Tea Perfecting Mask : drinking Tea is probably the most refreshing moments of my day. I love tea and I also love to pamper my skin with a few masks. So if you tell me there's a product that combines these 2 things I'm going to be looking for it everywhere until I find it


7.Hydra Veil from Illamasqua's summer collection : it's been quite a long time since this product released but unfortunately Illamasqua isn't available in India and I had to satisfy myself with reading reviews of the Hydra Veil for the time being. The texture looks pretty unique and its supposed to be a quick fix for fussy skin.


8. Nivea's Express Hydration primer : this is a moisturizing primer and is available in 2 variations according to the type of skin. They do have a formulation for oily or combination skin which is great news since I often find common moisturizers a bit too heavy for my skin.

9.Urban Decay's De-slick makeup setting spray : this is the product my skin really really needs. I feel like makeup just slides off my skin within an hour or something. If you've got oily skin like me, I recommend that you try this out too.


10. Caudalie's 'Eau de Beaute' Beauty Elixir : I first heard of this "Beauty Elixir" from a video by Fleurdeforce. Unfortunately, it's not necessarily the easiest thing to find. 


So that's my list of the skincare products I wish I had. But don't feel too sorry for me because being the shopaholic that I am, I've already planned to get quite a few of them. Tell me what are the skincare products on your Wishlist and if you have tried any of the little miracle products listed above tell me what you thought of them. 

T<3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...