Wednesday 10 July 2013

The Makeup Wishlist

Shopaholic, makeup addict, beauty lover, fashionista....whatever we all may call ourselves, we all have a wish list. So I've decided to start a series of posts that include my various types of wish lists. Here's my first list of the makeup products I can't wait to get my hands on.

1. Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation : honestly, who hasn't heard about this product! I first heard of this foundation from the countless mentions it receives in the videos of Fleurdeforce and Tanya Burr. Rimmel has completely won me over from the very first product I tried.

2. Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter : it's sparkly...it's pretty...it's got that wonderful gradient of colors that you can swirl your brush in and mix and have fun with....it apparently suits every skin tone...basically, it's the perfect highlighter! 


3. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick : to be fair this product was released a long time ago but I still haven't tried it. I like it for all the same reasons that I like the Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter. There are so many different shades of this shimmer brick and I just wish I could have them all. 


4. Sleek Blush in Sweet Cheeks : this pallet is just so cute! The colors are beautiful and as always with sleek I guess the quality, pigmentation and texture is going to be amazing too! What makes this product hard to find is the fact that Sleek is sold only in UK.

5. Real Techniques Brushes : I cannot even count the number of times I've heard/read about these miraculous brushes. This is one wish list item that I am definitely going to get my hands on no matter what!

6. Bronzer : this is a different one. There's no particular bronzer that I have on my mind but I just neeeeeeeed a new one. I have been using my Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess bronzing powder and my Miners Bronzing Stick for a really long time now and I'm bored of them. Tell me which bronzer I should try next in the comments.

7.  Cle De Peau Concealer : I heard about this concealer from the videos of another makeup genius Elle Fowler (allthatglitters21). This is a pricey product and I have no idea where I can find it but I will look for it online and in stores.

8. Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Paint : they look like gel nail paint...they have a beautiful range of colors...and they have a wonderful shiny finish! 

9. Estée Lauder Gelee Blush in Tease : this blush has a unique texture and adds a beautiful glow to your complexion. The packaging is too beautiful to resist. 

These are all the things I can think of off the top of my head. I've wanted these products for so long and I hope I can find them all. Now that I have hopefully given you a few suggestions to add to your wish list along with a craving to go splurge on some make up, share this post so that we can spread our love for makeup and don't forget to comment because I would love to know what you think! 

T<3 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and it makes me so happy so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :)

Trending Articles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...